Wednesday, November 22, 2006

New Tiki Bead from eBay seller bodhiglass!

I just thought i'd post this here. I just today received my second bead from ebay-bodhiglass. I love, love, LOVE it! Even better than the first one i bought a month or so ago. So i'm considering this as a birthday present for myself.

This is my new one! The Ku Tiki Bead. :-D





Although i love the Nervous Robot, i LOVE the cool new Ku-Tiki one even more, so i'm wearing the NEW one! I love Bodhi Boy's awesome beads!!

Tiki & Retro Robots seem to go together somehow. I guess it's the "Retro" part of the both of them. Polynesian Pop & the Atomic Age; from the same 50's era.

*Updated Note Nov 27/06* Wouldn't you know it. On eBay, i came across a tiki mug by Munktiki that is a spacecraft with an Easter Island-like tiki driver. There you go. They DO go together! :-) Oh, and i HAVE to have it!!

Anyway, just thought i'd share . . . :-)

This is my happy dance

(icon made by dulcet_discord @ lj)

No comments: